By keerthi2kiran; Published 24 Mar 2013
|Regular Annual Membership |
- Annual Membership fee of Rs. 200 / year
Student Annual Membership
- Annual Membership fee of Rs. 100 /year
|Family Annual Membership |
- Annual Membership fee of Rs.400/Year for family of 4 .(An Additional of Rs.100 per person for families of over 4 people. )
In order to apply for Membership to The BANGALORE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY , kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
Download and Print the application form.
APPLICATION FORM (Click here)
Fill the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS and paste your photograph in the space provided.
Pay the membership fee in one of the following two ways:
You may transfer the membership fee via Online transfer to our ICICI Bank Account.
Our ICICI Bank A/C No. 004701046124
You may make a Demand draft/cheque in favour of BANGALORE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY for the prescribed membership fee.
Send the following documents via Post or through a recognised Courier service.
- Completed Application Form.
- Cheque / DD / Details of your On-line Transfer
- One Stamp-size photograph
- One Self addressed envelope with stamp.
- An attested photocopy of your Photo ID proof (Eg: Pan Card,Driving Liscence,Passport etc. )
- A Photocopy of Valid Student ID card (for student memberships only)
Send the above mentioned documents to the following address
House no. 3, First Floor,
18th "A" cross, Bhuvaneshwari Nagar,
Bangalore — 560024
- If and once Your Application is approved ,all details pertaining to your membership will be sent to you either by e-mail or post.
- The terms and conditions of the membership are mentioned in the application form, please read them carefully.
- We will not accept Money in the form of CASH or Money Orders , if sent through courier or post.
- You may also hand over all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope to an authorised BAS representative (Kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com for more details on this matter)
- For any other queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please keep a track of our events at www.bas.org.in or via the bas-announce Google Group